Thursday, March 27, 2008

HELP!?!?!?!

Terra asked me if I would come up with a craft of some kind for April's homemaking. Does anyone have any suggestions or something they want to do AND that you think I could handle? I need some help (in learning how to say "no" -- I'm KIDDING). Thanks everyone!

10 comments:

terramisu said...

I have no worries- I know you will think of something! I will keep my eyes open too!
Silly Women- I read the 4th book- I told Monica that already!!! Lottie read them too and it was her fav. but my least fav.

Kris said...

You'll do a great job. You know how I am, NOT Crafty! Good Luck, and I can't wait to see what you come up!

Jan said...

I think about that one. And get back to you. But in the mean time I'll just be glad its you.

Nancie said...

k, now i found your blog.

yeah, i got your message, no yard sale today. sorry. I just didn't want to set it all up to have to move it and cover it with tarps.

tomorrow FOR SURE.

Deborama said...

mmm I really want a bunch of really cute different frames I could paint similar so they all match but they are all individual to put my kids pictures up over my sofa table. I don't want to do the work of searching around for cute frames myself so you do the work and bring them to the church and I will make them! :) Its hard to think of spring projects when its snowing outside!

rip said...

Help?! You?! That's like a scoutmaster asking for help tying a knot! You are the pro! I have faith in you.

Jodi said...

Thanks for the confidence Terri! You're cute!! Do you have any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

I don't want to help you I just want to say visit my blog I got a funny post.
Bye bye.

meohmyers said...

Hey! Just found your blog...again! I had to rummage through old comments to find you! But now you're in my favorites!

I'm still trying to recover from last night's disaster. I seriously couldn't fall asleep last night. How will I survive this season?!?!

About a craft idea. Did you see these exploding boxes? Here's the link to the ones we made at Kristen's last month. Fun, cute, affordable, you should try it! Terilyn Nelson taught us.

http://kristenkidskrafts.blogspot.com/2008/03/exploding-boxes.html

Link won't work, but just copy and paste in your web browser.

Jodi said...

Kim - Thanks for putting me in your favorites! :) And thanks for your craft idea. Those exploding boxes are too cute! People are so creative! And about the bball games - you have a week off to recollect and get ready for their game on the 16th. ;)