I didn't get my blog started before the beautiful snow days, so bear with me. I wanted to share some of my pictures - I just love the way snow makes everything look. All the white is so peaceful!! And the boys LOVE playing in it. The day after the BIG snow, Kyle kept asking me to come join them, so after I videoed a little I put my "play clothes" on and joined them. The first thing I did was snow angels with them and Kyle politely told me, "Your snow angel is BIG!" I told him he better watch it if he didn't want white-washed. Anyway, it was a lot of fun going back in time like that - being like a kid again. I'm so glad my kids keep me youthful and want to play - because most days I just notice the wrinkles, the aches, the weight gain, etc. I love my BOYS!!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That snow wasn't that long ago, but when I look outside today, it seemed like forever ago. It was fun though, and you and your boys look like you enjoyed it.
Well boys keep you young Jodi. They give you pains, but you will look back and be the bestest mother that ever walked the face of the planet. Boys love their mothers. I am finally reaping the awards. I get hugs and told I love you practically everyday now. I had to wait thru teenage junk, but it comes again. Enjoy every waking moment.
Thanks Jan! I've always been concerned about the after they grow up part - if I'm going to be all "alone." I know daughters call home, etc. - but I'm nervous about what to expect from boys. You gave me some hope! :) And I'm enjoying the right now -- I have some mama's boys (and wouldn't have it any other way)!!
Snow days are very fun. I love making snow angels.
I can't believe that snow! I'm so glad it's gone and that Spring is here. I'm so impressed with how much you are blogging, Jodi. You caught on to this real fast!
The snow was really fun wasn't it! But, I gotta say the sunshine is feeling really good too. Not looking forward to the "teenage junk," but your sweet kids are not going to go through that phase, right!!!!
Wow...that's a lot of snow. I can't remember the last time I saw that much snow at one time. It made me want to go tubing! We got about an inch on Tuesday morning, it looked like it was going to be a blizzard...but by 2pm it was gone. Well I'm glad you got a blog so I can keep up with ya'll. Keep it up!
Post a Comment