Thursday, April 9, 2009

OUCH!

I played volleyball for the first time in a long time last week and my arms were one big bruise by the end of the night. The bruises kept spreading and getting bigger as the days went on. But I was back the next night of volleyball with no bruises to report. Yay!

8 comments:

Shayla said...

That DOES look bad, you weren't kidding! Ouch.

Kris said...

Your arms look horrible. It's making me sick. I hope they feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?! You went back?! ouch!!!

LKP said...

Hey where did you play?! I've been majorly jonesin' for some vollyeball in life....a friend mentioned open courts at the stk ctr on Thayer in Richland, but I don't want to be alone...I don't think she ever stopped playing, but I on the other hand haven't hit a ball in over 18 months (since Idaho). Give me the skinny, girlfriend!

tharker said...

Holy cow!! That looks so painful, Jodi!

Drew, Nadene & family said...

Jodi, you are kidding, right? What a trooper to go back and put yourself at risk for that again. Must be a mom of boys!!!!! :) TOUGH.

Michelle said...

I, for one, am glad you came back -- those bruises are from all the times you made the monster blocks at the net! Thanks for joining the over 30 crowd on our side of the net!!!!

Michelle

Bryn and Blaine said...

Why do we do these things to ourselves. GOtta love the sports.