Thursday, July 17, 2008

Awwwww...

I just had to share. Davis, Kyle, and Jake are spending the night at their cousins tonight and Bennett came over to me and said, "Mom, I'm sad. I miss my brothers at my cousins." I thought it was so sweet. Now I wish they'd start appreciating eachother when they're together... :)
*Just to clarify, this picture was taken during a family water fight. I just thought it was a fitting picture for his mood tonight.

6 comments:

Amy J. said...

Love the picture...I sometimes think the "sad" pictures are just as cute as the happy ones. And your wish...Aint that the truth!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Love the pic! That's how it goes isn't it--siblings fight when they are together, miss each other when they are apart, tease each other worse than anyone, but defend one another when someone else threatens them.

Alicia Leppert said...

That is SO sweet.

Kris said...

This picture cracks me up. I can hear the scream now. What a cutie.

Sonja said...

Poor baby! My boys are like that. They appreciate each other better when they are separated or one is sick. It's so sweet. We can only hope they grow to be best friends as adults.

Elizabeth said...

awwwwwww...
blog4ever!